“Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with tambourine and harp” (Psalm 149:3). Also praise his name with your feet!
- Dance – Hebrew: Machol
- Davidic Dance Steps
- Davidic Dance Study
- In Defense of Biblical Dance for Men and Women
- Praise the LORD with your Feet (Video)
- Praise, Lifting Hands – Hebrew: Yadah
- Praise, Loud – Hebrew: Shabach
- Praise, New Song – Hebrew: Tehillah
- Praise, Thanksgiving – Hebrew: Todah
- Rejoice – Hebrew: Giyl
Listed below is an alphabetical index to the choreography to some familiar and not-so-familiar praise and worship songs. Most of the dances were choreographed by Dawnita Carlson, my mentor and leader of Inner Court Dancers. Here is a link to videos for many of these dances on the Inner Court Dancers web page.
Enjoy some photos and videos of the Am Echad Dancers. Am Echad means “One People” in Hebrew. If you would like us to learn the joy of dance – personally or in your church or congregation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.