The Feast day of the LORD known as Passover is not Jewish in an ethnic sense or Christian in a religious sense, but is divinely appointed in a Biblical sense and remains eternal and universal.
- ‘Communion’ or Passover
- A How To – Celebrate Passover!
- Basic Passover Checklist
- Passover for Newspaper
- Passover Haggadah
- Passover: A Betrothal Ceremony
- Sign of Jonah: Three Days and Three Nights
- The Passover – Pesach
- The Rehearsal Dinner
- Yeshua in His Father’s Feasts Study Guide
It’s All About the Food – Recipes (An asterisk means it is necessary for Passover).
- Banana Nut Matzah Kugel
- Carmel Matzah Crunch
- Carrot Tzimmes – Honey Carrots
- Charoset – Apple Mixture for Passover*
- Homemade Matzah
- Macaroons (White and Chocolate)
- Matzah Ball Soup with Chicken – Passover
- Mushroom Onion Matzot Kugel
- Sponge Cake
- Sweet Matzah Kugel
Traditional Songs for Passover
Remembering redemption and deliverance
“Therefore let us keep the Festival, not with the old bread leavened with malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth” (1 Corinthians 5:8).