The Feast day of the LORD known as Firstfruits is not Jewish in an ethnic sense or Christian in a religious sense, but is divinely appointed in a Biblical sense and remains eternal and universal.
- Apostle People – Yeshua is Risen
- Happy Tu B’shvat!
- Sign of Jonah: Three Days and Three Nights
- The Feast of Firstfruits – Yom HaBikkurim
- Timing of the Feast of Firstfruits
- Yeshua in His Father’s Feasts Study Guide
Celebrating the Resurrection of the Dead
“But Messiah has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep” (1 Corinthians 15:20).