The Feast day of the LORD known as Feast of Tabernacles is not Jewish in an ethnic sense or Christian in a religious sense but is divinely appointed in a Biblical sense and therefore remains eternal and universal.
- 2 Corinthians 4:7 – Treasures in Clay Jars
- Blessing on Taking the Lulav
- Choose Living Water
- In the Days of Nehemiah
- New Beginnings – The Eighth Day
- Rejoicing in the Torah – Simchat Torah
- The Birth of The King, A Poem
- The Feast of Tabernacles – Sukkot
- When was Jesus born?
- Yeshua in His Father’s Feasts Study Guide
Traditional Foods for Feast of Tabernacles
Remembering the temporary dwellings of the wilderness
“For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands” (2 Corinthians 5:1).