The Feast day of the LORD known as Sabbath or Shabbat is not Jewish in an ethnic sense or Christian in a religious sense, but is divinely appointed in a Biblical sense and remains eternal and universal.
- Celebrate Sabbath at Home (Free Booklet)
- Rest, Joy and Light – Shabbat Table Song
- Sabbath Regulations OR Love Your Neighbor
- Sabbath, Our Reminder
- The Bible: Inspired or Expired
- The Biblical Sabbath – Shabbat
- The Sabbath ‘Yom’
- The Sabbath Bride – Erev Shabbat Table Song
- The Sabbath Rest Remains
- Yeshua in His Father’s Feasts Study Guide
It’s All About the Food – Recipes
Celebrating the Sabbath
“Say to the Israelites, ‘You must observe my Sabbaths. This will be a sign between me and you for the generations to come, so you may know that I am YHVH, who makes you holy” (Exodus 31:13).