The festival known as Hanukkah is Jewish in an ethnic sense because it is about anti-semitism and the destruction of the Torah and Prophets which remain universal until eternity. Without Hanukkah and the faithfulness of the Jewish people, there would have been no Israel or Tribe of Judah from which our salvation could come.
- Bubbe’s Hanukkah Poem
- Days of Dedication – Hanukkah
- Hanukkah Account (Apocrypha)
- Hanukkah Word: Assimilation
- Hanukkah Word: Elephants
- Hanukkah Word: Hammer
- Hanukkah, the First Night
- Hanukkah, the Fourth Night
- Hanukkah: The Truth in the Tradition
- Helper – Hebrew: Shammes
- Holidays with Empty Carbs
- Is Hanukkah the Jewish Christmas?
- Lamb Chops Hanukkah Special
- Miriam and the Oil Lamps
- Modern Maccabean Revolt
- Spin the Dreidel – נ ג ה ש
- Yeshua in His Father’s Feasts Study Guide
It’s All About the Food – Recipes
Remembering the re-dedication of the altar in the Temple
“Then the people of Israel—the priests, the Levites and the rest of the exiles—celebrated the dedication of the house of God with joy” (Ezra 6:16).